For the last two weekends, Woody has taken the boys to Mill Creek. Just him and the boys. The boys beg to go. There's just something about ice cold water and lots of sand, sticks, and rocks that keep two "full-of-energy" boys entertained. And hey, I don't mind. Got me a "child-free" trip to Costco in. The smiles on the boys faces in these pictures made my day.
I'm the wife of Woody, mom of two boys and four dogs. Somedays I think I'm going insane, but I love my life and wouldn't change a thing. Here is only a snapshot of our daily life. Call this blog what you will: a place to vent, a place to brag, a place to reflect, a place to share thoughts.... You'll hear a lot about my family and my many blessings. I owe all the goodness to God and look to find thankfulness in the struggles He presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment