They were excited to be on the stage and there were lots of people there. I thought for sure it would be my Tias running off as soon as the music started, but he never even tried. Let's face it, a bunch of 3-5 year olds singing can be pretty hysterical. I was surprised to hear the one little girl who refused to sing at any of the practices belt it out the loudest. I mean belt it out. Ya, pretty hysterical. What were my boys doing?
Well, Jonas was checking his watch....I guess he had somewhere to be. Then, halfway through...he sat down. Said he got tired. Tias just kind of stood there and did a few hand motions. Grandma, Grandpa, Jeffery, GG and Connie came to see them and I know Grammy and Grampy would have loved it had they not been in Alaska. They would have loved to see them sing the classics "This Little Light of Mine" and "He's Got the Whole World". It was pretty sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment