Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Bittersweet Day

I call the days I work bittersweet because although I love getting out of the house and away from the boys a couple of days a week, I find myself missing them terribly while I'm gone. I love coming home and seeing them. I love that they need me so much after being without me for the day. I try to forget that the dishes need to be done and laundry needs to be folded. My hat goes off to moms who work full time and manage to keep a sane house. Now the boys are asleep and I realize this is the longest I've sat all day. It's now time for a little Friends and some reduced calorie/sugar free pudding- yum!

2 comments:

xoxo, Kari said...

I'm not looking forward to working full time after the baby is here. But I'm with you, I'm not going to care if there are dishes in the sink or clothes on the floor or dog hair all over the house :)

P.S. I love the sugar free pudding!!

Lauren Fisher said...

I know that feeling exactly!