Check out this link. It's a quiz to see which presidential candidates quotes you agree with most on the major issues of the election. Who should you vote for?
Hey Girl- Its us Beth and Susan having drinks at her house and taking your 56 question lame test. Beth fell asleep and I had another drink. Whats up with that test? I completely agree with your mother hood of boys. We should get more millions!!!!! Got to get my two home to bed before they trash Beths girls room! Yuck- Miley Cyrus
I'm the wife of Woody, mom of two boys and four dogs. Somedays I think I'm going insane, but I love my life and wouldn't change a thing. Here is only a snapshot of our daily life. Call this blog what you will: a place to vent, a place to brag, a place to reflect, a place to share thoughts.... You'll hear a lot about my family and my many blessings. I owe all the goodness to God and look to find thankfulness in the struggles He presents.
1 comment:
Hey Girl- Its us Beth and Susan having drinks at her house and taking your 56 question lame test. Beth fell asleep and I had another drink. Whats up with that test? I completely agree with your mother hood of boys. We should get more millions!!!!! Got to get my two home to bed before they trash Beths girls room! Yuck- Miley Cyrus
Post a Comment