Friday, September 26, 2008

Whew!!!

Oh my! It was my first time teaching a 3 day week in 7 weeks. It is true what they say, "Once you go part time, after a while even that gets to be too much." No, I love part time, it just gets a little draining when your job is to parent and teach young children all day and then come home and provide your children with all they need. Especially when I am up 5 or 6 times a night with the baby (I hope it's just a phase). Okay, I'm done whining. We did go out to dinner and I indulged in a huge burger and fries. Man, I wish I could eat like that everyday and not gain 200 pounds. Oh, and I had a salad with blue cheese- it was glorious. Now its off to my bed for a sensible (but delicious) dessert.

No comments: