Saturday started off with a very light run with the boys, just to see how my knees held up. I am sad to say that the 1/2 marathon is off. My knees were swollen by night and had that all too familiar dull ache throughout my sleep. R.I.P. Forest (at least for a while until my knees have fully recooped). I got in some much needed house cleaning before Miles' B-day party. We had a great time at the Frates pad and spent time with fam and friends.
The day ended with the boys falling asleep way early and Woody and I watched a movie- something that hasn't happened in I can't remember how long!!!
Sunday
Sunday started off with church and then it was off to grammy and grampy's. The boys and I usually hang out at my parent's house daily. My dad absolutly adores the boys and Jonas is obsessed with Grampy. Usually, on the way there, he tells me all the things he gonna talk to grampy about. Today it was how the coyotes come up at night and drink from aunty's fountain.
Sunday
Sunday started off with church and then it was off to grammy and grampy's. The boys and I usually hang out at my parent's house daily. My dad absolutly adores the boys and Jonas is obsessed with Grampy. Usually, on the way there, he tells me all the things he gonna talk to grampy about. Today it was how the coyotes come up at night and drink from aunty's fountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment