I'm so in love with this little boy. The Woodruff Compound got a new fountain over the weekend and Jonas mistakenly took it as a new bathtub. Hopefully he doesn't make a habit out of this. I believe this same little boy (whom I love) is guilty of giving my phone a bath in a cup of water. I guess it's time for a new phone. Got to go, Tias is chewing on my toe.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Gotta love him
I'm so in love with this little boy. The Woodruff Compound got a new fountain over the weekend and Jonas mistakenly took it as a new bathtub. Hopefully he doesn't make a habit out of this. I believe this same little boy (whom I love) is guilty of giving my phone a bath in a cup of water. I guess it's time for a new phone. Got to go, Tias is chewing on my toe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my goodness....that is too precious!! Looks like Jonas had a good day!
Post a Comment