Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Boys



Tias is almost 7 months now. He can't sit, but he can move. He "army crawls" to get to Jonas' toys and is really keeping us on our toes. I love spending everyday with him and seeing him change. He absolutely loves his brother and bursts out laughing at him all the time. It always makes me smile.



Jonas will be three in December. He starts the day running and never stops. He spends his days talking to his cars and tractors and digging in the dirt. He is such a little maniac and makes me laugh with all the funny things he says.

1 comment:

Allison McKibbin said...

Man- They are SO cute! We need to get together when this baby pops out and let all the kids play. I'm inspired by your running-you'll need to give me some of that motivation to shed these 60lbs I've gained!! Love- Al