Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Little Madness is Good

On Thursdays my mom and dad, who are always going above and beyond for their children, take care of Jonas, Tias, Miles and Sophie. They are a good team. My dad takes on Sophie and Jonas, who are independent (well Sophie is anyway), yet bicker at times. My mom, the babies (whom are into anything and everything and can be a little physical at times). But above all this madness is four cousins, close in age and in life.

The first thing Jonas said this morning (hair all a mess, pjs crooked, huge smile), "I get to play with Sophie today!" It is funny how they love each other so. She, being the princess, and he, the rough and tumble boy. She likes to tell him what to do and he likes to try and knock her over. What a pair. Oh, and the babies, they are starting in on it all. Miles was bonking Tias on the head with toys and Tias was caught giving Miles a facemask. I love it. I love that they can be cousins together. Just another blessing.