Monday, February 16, 2009

Sunshine on a Rainy Day



When the weather was cold and it wouldn't stop raining. When I nearly slipped and broke my back on the porch and I couldn't step foot in the house without making a mess. When even the warmest heater couldn't warm me completely, these things made me smile today:


1. Tias climbed up and rode the horse.

2. Jonas' voice. He used his new favorite word...fantastic. "Oh Grampy, that will be antastic!" His voice has so much excitement in it and it melts my heart.

3. making homemade chicken noodle soup at my mom and dad's house. I have the best parents.


4. Saw this picture from a friend. These are three of my oldest friends and as different as we may be, I love them dearly. No, those aren't real.


5. Listening to Woody play with the boys. Their laughter is infectious.

2 comments:

with love, the fishers said...

You look stellar with a mustache if I do say so myself!

So I just want to make sure you know about Brandon's birthday this weekend on Saturday at 2 at our house.
I sent an evite but wasn't sure if I had your right email :o)

Andrea Dennistoun said...

Thank you so much for sharing your home made soup with Matt! He loved it and I am glad he is well taken care of while I am away! Thanks Mandie!! =)