Wednesday, February 4, 2009
When it Rains, It Pours
Well, last night was an eventful one. Both the boy's colds took a turn for the worst. You never know that this is going to happen until it's time to get some sleep. I knew something was up when they both kept waking up over and over again. It's nice that Jonas is at the age where he can communicate his problems to me. He could tell me his head hurt in between the wails of frustration. I knew it was an ear infection. I told him we just had to make it through the night and we could see the doctor in the morning (this didn't help the situation at all). His 15 minute increments of sleep worked opposite Tias' 15 minute increments of sleep. After 2 hours, I knew I was a goner. The night continued, and believe me, it was a long one. Jonas and I were up and down out of bed, trying to relieve the pressure, and Tias just cried whenever I put him down. The doctor confirmed my suspicions and also said that Tias has RSV. He's fine as long as he is eating and remains slightly active. So far, so good. As you know, he loves his milk. Soooo, pray for us. Pray that Tias' RSV does not worsen and that the ears heal quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
absolutely!
hang in there mama!
Post a Comment