Took both the boys to the dentist today. It was Tias' first time. They both did so good! I just love how tiny they look in these big chairs. I happen to have my camera and thought about how each time I take them, they will grow a little more into this chair and eventually (quicker that I'd like to think) they will fit just right in those chairs. I will cherish these days.....
Monday, April 5, 2010
Dentist For Two
Took both the boys to the dentist today. It was Tias' first time. They both did so good! I just love how tiny they look in these big chairs. I happen to have my camera and thought about how each time I take them, they will grow a little more into this chair and eventually (quicker that I'd like to think) they will fit just right in those chairs. I will cherish these days.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment