Saturday, April 24, 2010

Olivia Turns One

Today we celebrated Olivia's first birthday. I'm so glad they could come out here for it. The boys were stoked because anything that combos cake and a park is right up their alley. Family and friends came from far and near, many to meet her for the first time. She was full of smiles, of course, and never fussed a second. Believe me, Michelle and Rick might want to stop at one cause she is one of the easiest babies I have ever seen!


This little mama sits contently, where ever she is. Notice Jonas has left the present opening area. If you know him...you know he never misses the presents. He learned real quickly that none of the "little girl" tea sets or frilly dresses were interesting to him. He ditched it for the bubbles.
Aunt Kathy brought him his first bug catcher and I must say, I was a little proud when he caught his first bug. He ended up letting it go, which made me even prouder. I had visions of bugs creeping on my living room walls for a moment. I do love having boys! It's all about bugs, mud and building stuff over here on our compound....I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: