Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A New Compound?

Here's the boy's "new" Compound on the Compound:
A good friend of Woody's gave us this. He used his Gradall to haul it over in one piece. Woody added some new paneling and Grandpa added some paint and a table inside and the boys are loving it. It's way up top on the original Compound so it has a great view and Woody is planning on a few more improvements. Should I complain about the promptness this house has received compared to mine?? Nah, all in good time I guess.
Oh, and we'll see how long the bird's nest survives inside. Jonas has spotted it!

2 comments:

The Zoo Keeper said...

That's so fun!

xoxo, Kari said...

Why don't we have a "Mom's Playhouse" complete with a bottle of wine, chocolate, chick flicks, gossip mags, a manicurist etc etc :)

This is so cool. My Grandpa made me a playhouse when i was Jonas' age and my sis and I enjoyed that thing for years.