Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's Over

My full nights of sleep that is! They lasted all of about two months. It was good while they lasted.
I was greeted this morning with the sound of two pairs of tiny feet scrambling across the house. When I rolled over, I saw two pairs of big brown eyes staring up at me.
Usually there is only one pair. The other pair is supposed to be behind his crib bars. I guess after 800 days on this Earth (give or take a few) Tias has learned how to crawl out of his crib.
It's a whole new ball game on the compound people! Things just got uglier for me. In hopes of avoiding a nasty midnight fall, we have changed his bed to a "big boy" bed.
I have to admit...the excitement in his eyes is sweet. What will tonight be like? Probably not so sweet.

No comments: