Monday, May 17, 2010

Toy Trains

A friend from church said she was looking to pass on her boys' Geo Trax train sets. I jumped all over it. I've always seen them, but they're a bit pricey. I dragged Woody over Sunday afternoon to her house. I should have taken it as a sign when she said we'd need a truck to pick them up. Needless to say, they have completely consumed today.

This is not even all of it. The boys and I had so much fun building today and we literally took up the entire living room with train tracks. These trains are easy remote control trains and most of the accessories light up and make sound. We bought some batteries from Costco and built like crazy. My boys have never played one thing all day in their lives. We love them!

3 comments:

The Zoo Keeper said...

That is awesome! It reminds me of building Knex with Brandon, we spent hours. Fun memories.

Kindra said...

HOW fun!!! I love when you get things that were was played with by someone else and now your kids are finding joy in the same things....enjoy!!!

Lauren Fisher said...

That looks amazing!! So fun!