Monday, May 3, 2010

Random Days

Soo...I just haven't been real inspired to write these last few days. There's always something going on with us, something funny being said or something interesting being worn. We had the baby mallard ducks on the compound for the weekend, which turned out to be a giant headache for me. Jonas, at one point, jumped up on the counter and dropped the box to the ground before I could intercept. Poor ducklings!
We bought a pool for the yard, which I do every year. It turned out to be a nice day today for the pool. The freezing water didn't phase them too much. Jonas had been dying to swim with his new "deep sea mask" and snorkel. I guess sleeping with it, taking it to church and Baby Boot Camp just wasn't cutting it anymore. These boys crack me up.I think part of my lack of inspiration to write comes from the fact that Blogger is coming up in a different language for me. Huh??? I know, I think it's Vietnamese or something. Actually, I think it changes. I don't get it!

No comments: