Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dear Mattias

It's hard to believe, but you almost always wake up in a bad mood. You must get that from your dad.

You LOVE cheeseburgers, but they have to be plain. No sauces allowed. I think you get that from me. I can remember always inconveniencing the drive thru with a "plain" cheeseburger request. Then, you take the top of the bun off and eat.
That no sauce rule carries over to just about everything. You are not a dipper.

You like the idea of going potty on the toilet because you know that then you can swim in Grammy's pool, but you have yet to ever successfully put any sort of "waste" in the toilet. I'm thinking your time will come soon enough.

You love to tell me you love me. It goes like this:
"Mamma, I just love you."
"I love you too."
"You love the whole wide world."
"Not like I love you."
"Tell me you love me."
"I love you."
It's my favorite daily conversation with you.

You hate goodbyes. You get extremely grumpy and refuse any kisses to Grammy, Grampy and even your daddy. Hopefully this is something you'll grow out of too.

You are truly 700% boy when it comes to bodily functions. You think burps and gas are funny. I never taught you that. Occasionally you say, "Excuse me" but most of the time you refuse.

I love all these little things about you.

Love,
Momma

No comments: