Thursday, March 17, 2011
Happy Girl
Today was my first run in 9 days. I haven't taken that much time off since my knees blew up with fluid nearly 3 years ago. I was in a serious funk. I didn't realize just how funky my funk was until I got up early this morning and put on my running clothes. I instantly felt good. Despite the doctor's orders to take 2 weeks off, I just needed to get out. Needed to see if my sluggishness was due to no running or the meds he has me on. Now that I got my 5 in, I honestly think it was the no running. You see, running really just keeps me sane. It makes me happy, gives me tons more energy, keeps me on schedule, motivates me, makes me a better mom and so much more. I was having a hard time falling asleep at night, feeling like I needed a nap everyday, not feeling like eating anything....yes, I was a mess! I need to run!
I loaded Jonas in the stroller and off we went. Now, I am a Happy Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment