Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Okay...so I was really trying to hold out blogging until I could blow you away with a spectacular family picture taken from my new camera my husband so sweetly ordered for me. UPS tracking said they were set to deliver it yesterday. Woody watched the UPS truck drive down the street and knew something was up :( It was declared "undeliverable" based on the fact that the delivery address did not exists. Yup, the sender put the wrong address on the box. After sending them an email, Woody learned that they would not resend it. Seriously, this is why I don't shop on-line. When I pay the money, I want the product. I'll keep you updated on this topic.

On the brighter side, we celebrated Tias' 3rd birthday on Monday. (I'm looking forward to next year's bday because there will finally be a February 29th) His birthday started off a little rocky. At 1 am he woke up screaming and crying because his ear hurt. He honestly could not sleep. Therefore, I did not sleep. He and I watched Kipper and a few too many Diegos before we finally slept from 5:15 to 5:50am. Yes, only 35 minutes.

First thing on the agenda for his birthday was a trip to Dr. Mailander. We got the meds and were exhausted. We managed to make his cake:
which he loved. Then he went down for the count for 3 hours. Too bad I didn't. We were having some friends and family over for dinner and I had about 20 people to cook for. At the end of the day, all had turned out perfectly and he got plenty of new toys. The boy loves toys. When Grammy asked how his ear felt as he ran by, he said, "Perfect!" He wasn't gonna let an ear infection wreck his bday.

No comments: