Today we headed to Fontana for the bike races. Jonas loves South Ridge Park because they have a bike track. It's sweet to watch him hiking up and riding around the track over and over again. He rode so much that he instantly fell asleep as soon as he got back in the truck. Since Tias is still working on riding a bike, he spent most of his time hanging with dad and playing with tractors. Jonas and Woody raced their bikes. Woody got 5th and Jonas got 3rd.
I'm the wife of Woody, mom of two boys and four dogs. Somedays I think I'm going insane, but I love my life and wouldn't change a thing. Here is only a snapshot of our daily life. Call this blog what you will: a place to vent, a place to brag, a place to reflect, a place to share thoughts.... You'll hear a lot about my family and my many blessings. I owe all the goodness to God and look to find thankfulness in the struggles He presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment