Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another Big Day

Today marks the day that Tias officially is on his way to being a walker. For the past week, he has been taking a few steps when positioned correctly and prompted with a, "Come on Tias!" Today he is "taking off" from tables, cabinets, chairs,...you name it. He has figured out that he can get somewhere via this process and I'm lovin' every minute of it. The look on his face is priceless. He makes it about five steps and then crashes. Do I know what this means? Yes... I'm about to get even more tired, some injuries are in his near future, I will never be the mother of a "crawler or creeper" again and I am looking forward to the new adventures this stage will bring. I love my boys!

4 comments:

Spencer's said...

Oh yes the joys of having a baby start walking. Good luck.....

Melissa said...

Have fun... I love how he balences his walk with his arms up... TOO cute!!!

xoxo, Kari said...

YAY!! That last picture looks like he's saying.."and that's how it's done boooooyyyyy" :)

Us said...

How exciting for you! :)