He's 13 months now....and his changes are amazing me daily. He is getting so big. His fits are hilarious...Yes, he throws his body on the ground and kicks his legs. He wants everything his brother has and wants to be included in everything Jonas is playing. This breaks my heart sometimes, because there are things he just can't be a part of. His bottom lip puffs out and I just want to scoop him in my arms. He pretty much has one way of playing with things and that is to destroy them. I get Jonas' frustration. He does push trucks and make truck noises, its so sweet. He also has an obsession with eating paper. My favorite incident was when I was talking to friends in the grocery store and he took a bite out of my list. I guess all the food was making him hungry. He does alot of grunting and makes a "phlegmy" noise when he wants things...its very entertaining. Am I sad he's growing? No, not at all. I am enjoying every minute.
Some things, I'm beginning to think will never change. Will he ever sleep through the night? Will he ever learn to walk? Will he want to nurse until I force him off? Will he ever let me walk around the house without "nipping at my ankles"? Will I ever shower in peace? Will I ever eat a hot meal? I am trying to enjoy his neediness as much as possible because I know a day will come where I will miss it.
These things are true: his smile would melt anyone's heart and his laugh would make anyone smile. What can I say...I'm in love.
PS Did I mention how this boy is a mama's boy? He says one word...."mama" 2000x a day.
1 comment:
That was hilarious at the grocery store when he are your shopping list...Matt and I still get a laugh out of it!
Post a Comment