This Monday began with a phone call from Jen at 7:15. She was called to a birth and Jay had to have some procedures done at the dentist. Off we went to the Frates Baby Farm. It was fun to give the kids a chance to play together and as usual...never a dull moment. Sophie and Jonas love playing in the backyard. I could here Jonas SCREAMING as loud as he possibly could and Sophie trying to get him to "be the dad". He doesn't always cooperate and this is a frustration for her (I know how she feels). Miles and Tias follow each other around the house and stand at the back slider watching the "big kids". They yell and bang things on the glass, hoping it may accidentally open. Bubba is such a great helper and can pretty much run things himself. My favorite event of the morning...when Sophie and Jonas brought a worm into Sophie's bedroom (despite me knowing) because it was going to "have a baby". (Thanks Jen) I thought the worms were better kept outside, they decided to feed the "birthing mother" to the chickens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment