Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rambling

Yup, that's right....just rambling. Its a three day work week, and they just suck. My class is horrible...but that's a whole 'nuther blog...right Jen? My boys are great, but let's just say they've been havin' their moments. Jonas has decided he'd rather poop in his pants, and that's all there is to it. You'd think there was something in the toilet biting his bum cause he's that dramatic about sitting on it. It is ridiculous. Oh, but he has managed to flush his sweet mouth down the toilet. When it's "time for a little room time" because he has been so rude...he tops it off with, "I'm gonna shut this door on your head!" Mmmmm nice. My only response, "Aren't you glad I don't believe that?" (with a fake smile across my face). I suppose it's just a phase, and consistency will get me through it. Now Tias, he only attempted to walk that one day. No interest in it anymore. Oh, and he's decided he would only like to eat hot dogs or chicken noodle soup. As for the rest of it, no thanks. Woody and I are taking it one day at a time around here. We are still adjusting to that fourth dog deal. Apparently Rufus not only eats down dog beds, but also shoes, strollers and carseats....He'll find any escape route possible, but he's growing on us (hard to believe). Woody is riding his bike often and has a race next weekend in San Ynez. So far he's placed 3rd and 2nd in his races. As for me...I'm super excited to run my first half marathon on Sunday. Hopin' for somewhat cool weather and no cramps....wish me luck.
PS The weekly dose of "Traffic Shmaffic" was awesome...thanks Kari.

2 comments:

Frates Baby Farm said...

Oh Jonas...sweet, sweet Jonas. No advice, I will just pray for you and your crazy classroom.

Melissa said...

ohhhh man... I so know what you are going through with the whole pooping thing but my little precious princess would rather poop under her play table onto the floor; you know those princess... no poop in the pants; that is too icky... LOL Mia would pull her pants down and poop on the floor in her room. My only advice is to wait it out... it will get better and they will grow out of it. Good luck Sunday!