Dena has tagged me with a letter "A". Ten things I love that begin with the letter "A". Hmmmm....
1. Amanda (my real name). Never really liked it growing up, hence the name Mandy. Now it's the name I use most. It's funny, you can tell a little about my friends by what they call me. If they call me Mandy, they've either known me for a long time, or they know me through a person who has known me for a long time. If they are calling me Amanda...they have probably gotten to know me within the past 10 years.
2. Animals. Okay, funny story...I've loved animals my whole life. In fact, my dearest and oldest friend Hilary thought I was absolutely nuts because I had framed posters of animals in my room of all sizes. Wolves, raccoons, foxes.... Oh, and I subscribed to Dog Fancy.
3. Asparagus. One of my favorite vegis, but it makes my pee smell.
4. Ambrosia Apples. A variety was I recently introduced to (thanks Beth). Crisp, sweet and juicy. Trust me...the best apples in the store.
5. Alone Time. Always have, always will love this. Woody and I joke that one thing that makes our marriage good is we try not to spend too much time together. My boys are needy...Jonas hasn't spent the night away from me in over two years (except for when I was having Tias) and I've never been away from Tias overnight. At this point...I'd pity anyone who would take that challenge on. Any "child free" time during the day is much appreciated.
6. Acoustic Versions. I love the calmness of them.
7. Active Little Boys. I love being a mother of boys. I'm not sad I don't and never will have any girls. I am completely content with being the only female in the house.
8. Achoo. I love to sneeze. This is probably because I've never had a problem with allergies.
9. America. I know it's pretty messed up right now, but I don't let it get me down. I like it and I ain't leavin'.
10. Amazing Grace. Need I say more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment