Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Busy Days

Well, it's official. We've moved both Connie and GG to the IE. The boys and I went down to San Diego to spend a few days before we packed up the last of Connie's stuff in a UHaul and hauled it to Beaumont (actually, it's in our yard until the house closes on Friday).
I took the boys to her pool on Monday and you can't believe how well Jonas is swimming. Not to brag, but...there were people who would ask how old he was because they couldn't believe how well he swam. He, of course, befriended anyone he could by walking right up to them and saying, "Hi, what do you want to play?" Sometimes they'd ignore him, but he'd weasel his way in somehow. He was running and jumping into the deep end, He taught himself how to do back flips under water and...he even dove head first into the deep end. He loves to swim!
Tuesday I took the boys to the SD Zoo. I ran them all over that zoo. Literally. I had my running shoes on, so why not? It's got great hills and I saw it as an opportunity to get some exercise in. We saw everything but the Tigers.
Looking forward to having Connie and GG closer and the boys being able to spend more time with them. I'm sure Connie is just dying to have a sleepover (ya... that's a joke Connie).

No comments: