So...I'm thinking I may need to go back and get my PhD to start answering some of my four year old's questions. He is seriously stumping me left and right. The latest stumpers:
1. What are some of the other reasons people think the dinosaurs died....besides the meteor thing?
2. Does the moon move? (I knew that one) Why does it move? (I know I've learned that)
3. If you can't get to the center of the Earth, how do they know there's hot rock in there? (I told them they must have a REALLY long drill)
4. Is there dirt on the moon? (Not sure?)
When I tell him I'm not sure about an answer, he says, "Has Daddy never told you about that before?" Like dad is the knower of all! I'll have you know.... I have more degrees than he does! He just happens to be an excellent "filer" of trivia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's the same in our house! It's perceived that Dad has all the knowledge, money and authority. I've been stumped with questions for years now.
I love Jonas. He was stumping me with types of trucks when he was like 2 1/2!!
Post a Comment