Sunday, July 25, 2010
VBS
Tonight was Jonas' first night at VBS. I'm so glad he's finally old enough to go. He was pretty excited too. I helped with crafts and then had time to join Jonas for story and songs. You see, they learn this song with hand motions so they can perform it for their parents on the last night. If you know anything about Jonas...you know he's not one to "kick up his heels". In fact, he says, "I don't dance." I was expecting him to stand there like a tree, but he surprised me. When the song leaders gave the option of sitting or standing...he stood. When they gave the option of joining or watching....he joined. I think the fact that it was motions may have made him more comfortable. I don't know....but I loved watching him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment