Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dear Jonas,

Your energy amazes me. I hear some moms say that it got easier as their child got older. I beg to differ. Your up by 6 and you rarely take a nap. If I let you...you'd go till 9 and fall asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow. You'd have a truck, belt, bike medal or something strange with you and this makes me laugh. You never get tired of playing with your Grampy and you ask when we are going there as soon as you wake up. This summer you have turned into a fish. You swim like crazy! And honestly...I take you cause I know it tires you out. Your outgoing personality inspires me. You see another kid and it only takes you a second to say, "Hi, what do you want to play?" I hope this personality trait sticks. I wish I could fulfill your request of never wanting to get big. I'd keep you under my wing forever if I could. My wish is for you to grow up loving Jesus, understanding that bad choices result in bad things happening and that you can achieve anything. You're the best 4 year old I know! Momma loves you!

1 comment:

with love, the fishers said...

we are raising righteous boys! they are gonna love their wives, children & jesus....watch out world!
haha!