Tuesday, August 3, 2010
It's Raining
I'm used to updating my blog a bit more often...but it's just been crazy around here. We had VBS all last week and we just aren't used to being out till 9pm. Tias had a viral throat infection that through me for a loop and it seemed like I had just dealt with a sick child the week before...wait, I did. Along with the throat infection came his 2 year molars and they are still affecting life here on the compound. To top it off, Jonas began running a fever again, today. I've been trying to get ready to go back to work next week and my husband has been laid out with a GI bug that has knocked him on his behind. He's lost 13 pounds in 3 days. Folks, that's some serious diarhea! Hopefully everyone is on the up and up soon. It's true what they say, "When it rains...it pours." I'm still smiling and taking it one day at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...hang in there Mandie!
Post a Comment