Wednesday, August 18, 2010
A New Bible
I took a trip to Berean today to find a book of bible stories that were age appropriate for my two monkeys. The boys were super excited to read a story from it tonight. When I finished, Jonas wanted me to keep reading. I don't know if this was because he really loved hearing about how God made everything, or if it was because the next story had a picture of a snake. I think I'll go with the first though. I promised to read him that story tomorrow and he asked if he could sleep with his Bible. I thought that was sweet. As he crawled up the bunkbed ladder he asked if there was church tomorrow and could he bring the Bible to church. Then he thought it'd be a good idea to bring his Bible to school. I agreed with him as he cuddled up in his bed with his new Bible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment