No day is ever the same around here, but do not be mistaken....everyday is busy, productive and at times, chaotic.
Here's today in a snapshot:
Up at 5:15 and running the trail by 6. That's 3 1/2 miles up and then back down. Came home, changed, fed the boys, got them dressed for preschool and out we were, all in 20 minutes. Oh, and yes, I forgot to brush their teeth...it happens. Dropped Tias off and took Jonas to the playground. Picked Tias up an hour later and dropped Jonas off. Swam laps for an hour, came home and fed Tias and out we went to pick up Jonas. Tias fell asleep on the way, but woke up when we got home. Fed Jonas, played trains, did a load of laundry that never got put away but oh well, maybe tomorrow. Striped, washed and dressed all three beds and went to the store...by myself (cause that's the way I do it). Took the boys swimming at the Y, came home and cooked dinner. So what if it was Hamburger Helper. I added salad and green beans so I think that makes it okay. Cleaned the kitchen, played trains...again, read books, BRUSHED TEETH, and here I am. I'm tired...goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
adding salad to Hamburger Helper is always okay!
Man, when we write our day down it's tiring just reading it! ha!
Oh my gosh! Crazy days us mamas have. Oh and about the hamburger helper, this is my new motto.."I'm too damn busy to eat healthy all the time...they got food, deal with it" hahahaha
Post a Comment