I can totally remember Jonas asking a million questions when he was Tias' age. I probably even wrote about it. The amount of questions that come out of 3 year old's mouths is incredible. Here was a little conversation that took place on the way home from Grammy and Grampy's today:
Tias: "Mommy, what's that place?"
Me: "It's Luther's the repair shop."
Tias: "Is his name Lex Luther, mommy?"
Me: "No, I don't know his whole name."
Tias: "What's a whole name?"
Me: "That's your first and you last name...yours is Mattias Woodruff."
Tias: "What's your other name?" (I told him and he proceeded to ask what everyone's "other name" was in our entire family)
Tias: "Mommy is it bedtime?"
Me: "No, not quite yet."
Tias: "How come we have to go to bed when it's not dark?"
And the questions continued ALL the way to the Live Oak exit. I answered them patiently and realized I hadn't heard a peep from Jonas until Jonas asked Tias a question.
Jonas: "Tias, do you think can be quiet for a minute?"
Tias: "I don't like to be quiet."
Jonas: "Ya, obviously."
I was cracking up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment