How sweet is this picture? Found out I can get a normal smile from him if I tell him to say "cheese", otherwise he ends up with eyes closed and an uncomfortable strained look. Kinda like Chandler from Friends. Anyways, bought the boys a small blow up pool yesterday and everything was going smoothly until I walked inside to vacuum and they decided to turn it into a swamp by shoveling dirt into it.... Ya, I got a pretty good idea whose idea that was! I bet you can guess!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Summer
How sweet is this picture? Found out I can get a normal smile from him if I tell him to say "cheese", otherwise he ends up with eyes closed and an uncomfortable strained look. Kinda like Chandler from Friends. Anyways, bought the boys a small blow up pool yesterday and everything was going smoothly until I walked inside to vacuum and they decided to turn it into a swamp by shoveling dirt into it.... Ya, I got a pretty good idea whose idea that was! I bet you can guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment