
Yes, Jonas' preschool days are coming to an end. We decided to keep him in school through the summer because, quite frankly....I need it. He loves going and it keeps us on a schedule. He began preschool 4 years ago at Apple Tree Learning Center. Yes, when he was 18 months. He began going just one hour a day, two days a week. This was his schedule his first two years. Then he increased to two hours and finally three for his last year of preschool. Never once did he not want to go. I love that school because they have this way of being "super" academic, yet fun at the same time. I'm thankful for ALL he has learned there and look forward to Tias' last two years there.
In lieu of a graduation, they had a "parent day." The kids sang all their color songs and made a magnet and a puppet with their parents. It was sweet to see how excited they were.
I just love my "little man" more than my heart or mouth could ever express. I'm excited to see him start a new chapter in life....elementary school. I love watching him learn and grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment