Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pharoah's Adventure Park

The boys and I have season passes to this "water park" here in town. Today we visited the water park for the first time this summer. I have to admit, I was putting it off because I thought it would be super crowded and Jonas would be all over the place. It turned out to be great. Tias wore his swim vest and both boys were happy 95% of the time.

I chose not to bring the camera because I knew it would have to sit alone in my bag while we swam and I'm just not okay with that. My luck, it'd get stolen. So.....these will have to do:Jonas tried this. Seriously, the boy has no fear. The top of his head just meets the height requirement. While in line, people kept asking him if he was really going to ride it. He was by far the smallest in line. He never second guessed his decision. My little Evel Knievel.


And the bumper boats. By far their fave. For my boys...what's not to like about an apparatus that you can ram other people with and that shoots out water? We rode them several times.

Oh, and Tias wants to do everything his brother does. He gets so bummed when he finds out he's not big enough. That bottom lip pops out and his pouting begins. He said, "But I eat sooo much food mommy, so much that my belly starts to hurt." It's hard being the little brother sometimes.

No comments: