Ever since Daddy took Jonas for his first motorcycle ride on the road, he's been hooked. Begs for a ride every night. Can't get enough of it. Kinda scary for a mom though, but there is no one I trust more on a motorcycle than my husband. It's the other drivers I'm worried about, or the thought of Jonas itching an unexpected itch right as Woody takes a turn. Ya, the thought makes me sick to my stomach. I guess it's just part of being a mom though.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Born to Ride
Ever since Daddy took Jonas for his first motorcycle ride on the road, he's been hooked. Begs for a ride every night. Can't get enough of it. Kinda scary for a mom though, but there is no one I trust more on a motorcycle than my husband. It's the other drivers I'm worried about, or the thought of Jonas itching an unexpected itch right as Woody takes a turn. Ya, the thought makes me sick to my stomach. I guess it's just part of being a mom though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment