Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dear Jonas and Mattias,

Today you went "jeeping" with Grandma and Grandpa. They picked you up at 8:00 this morning. I'll admit, I was excited to have some time to myself. I left for a long run and then sat for 3 wonderful hours with a dear friend over coffee. It was great, but then I started to miss you. Funny how moms are just like that. In the past 3 1/2 years I have only stayed the night away twice. Yes, one night when I ran the LA Marathon and one night when I ran the San Diego Marathon. Yes, I'm a bit of a homebody...well, a total homebody. What I really think is that my life is so consumed by the two of you and when you are gone for a while, I start to get a little bored. Nobody keeping me on my toes I guess. I also think that being a little bored here and there is good, but too much of it can just get you into trouble. Remember that! Yes I enjoyed today, but I loved hearing that door fly open and "MOM!" being screamed through the 1000 square feet house. I do love you boys!

Love,
Mom

No comments: