Saturday, December 18, 2010

December Pictures

Let's see, the boys are now 5 and nearly 3 and I have never had professional pictures taken of them. The reason is, I don't think you have to go to a professional photographer to get good pictures....it's all in the camera. A friend of mine took these pictures for free at the Live Oak Christmas Tree Farm. Here are a few of my favorites
There are a ton of great pictures. Too many to post. The Christmas Tree Farm was a perfect place for my boys. Jonas tore around like a madman and Tias followed Jonas, but was careful not to go too far from me. I love their sweet differences.

4 comments:

Kindra said...

I agree...did Esther's 1st year pictures at a "professional" place and haven't since....why pay when you don't have too. :) All the pics are awesome. I especially like the one of them holding hands..too sweet.

with love, the fishers said...

I love these!
Anytime you want more pictures of your sweet boys I'll take some for you :)

Us said...

What great pictures! I loooove them.

xxoo Hil said...

I love these & want some. Can you email me some so I can print them?? Love, love, love these little faces!