Every year I make gingerbread houses with my kids at school. Well technically, they're graham cracker houses but all 6 year olds care about is that they get to slap a bunch of frosting on a house and put candy all over it. One of the reasons I love doing it is because then I can bring an extra house home for the boys to decorate.

Tias kept making Woody and I laugh with comments like these:
"Mom, this is a really cool gingerbread house."
OR
"I'm doin' a really good job on this gingerbread house!"
OR
"This gingerbread house looks delicious!"
These comments are pretty funny when they come from a two-year-old mouth. He had globs of frosting he had put on himself and then just kept licking the extra off his knife.
Needless to say, they were both bouncing off the walls an hour later.

Here's our gingerbread town this year. The boys think it's "beautiful".
2 comments:
Those look so good!
love this! So glad Tias has a clean bill of health!!
Post a Comment