A few of my finer moments from today:
1. The boys were fighting over everything in the car. We had one bottle of water and they both wanted it. Jonas was nearly puking by trying to drink the whole thing just so Tias couldn't have any. Tias wouldn't stop yelling at Jonas, "That's not fair!" Jonas was yelling, "Stop yelling!" (As loud as he could I might add). I was loosing my already lost mind! What did I do? I just turned up the music as loud as I could and scared the heck out of both of them. Yes, that's what I did! I could see their lips moving, "It's too loud mom," but I couldn't hear anything but music. I left it like that for a few minutes. Don't judge me, I needed a few minutes or I was going to resort to something I remember my mom doing..... eyes on the rode, one hand on the wheel and the other flailing wildly about in the back seat making contact with any child human part possible.
2. As I cleaned up the kitchen, I noticed it was a little too quiet. It didn't take long to realize that Jonas was missing....hence the quietness. I took a look around and noticed the back door wide open. Yup, he's outside in the POURING rain. I yelled for him several times, but no answer. So what did I do? I locked both the front and back door and went back to cleaning the kitchen. I could hear knocking, but I kept on cleaning. Then I heard Woody. At least he had enough sense to go down to the shop. Again....don't judge!
Keep in mind, the weather has been bad for nearly 5 days in a row and it's pretty much raining ALL day long. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I'll be honest, I was disappointed when I was dismissed from my jury duty for tomorrow. I was looking forward to reading my book and taking my crossword puzzles and having some child free time.....even if it was at the courthouse! Don't judge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
O MAN I feel you on every level right now! No judgement here, I really thought about letting them play outside too. I was THIS close. I'm praying that this rain stops!!!
if not, I'm praying for our sanity :) Hugs!!
This cracked me up Man! I can picture the car situation! Hang in there, I think the rain is supposed to stop on Wednesday (gulp!!) GOOD LUCK! xoxo
The radio trick is great. I use it all the time! Got to do what you've got to do.
Post a Comment