After many days of wearing a pretend smile for a lot of people, my worst fears were finally put to rest on Monday. Mattias received a "clean bill of health" from the pediatric neurologist. He convinced me %100 that there is nothing wrong with Tias, he is not seizing and.....he does not have a tumor. Yes, as a mom, I feared the worst. Despite my husbands efforts to persuade me into believing there was nothing wrong with him, I couldn't seem to shake that "what if" demon that would creep up on me all too often. I was as close to a functioning wreck as you can get.
I'm so thankful to wake up in the morning and not have that to worry about. I'm so thankful this storm has passed as they most often do. Some are short and some are way too long, but they do pass.....and they make you stronger for the next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am beyond thrilled for you my friend! Seeing your text made me tear up and I was so thankful that our God answered your prayers. He is so good! We love you!
We're so thankful! God did hear our prayers!
Post a Comment