
So, tomorrow, I go back to work. I have been home for four weeks. It's been nice. I'm curious to see how the boys do without mamma around, especially with daddy's broken collar bone. (Woody broke his collar bone Monday night when he crashed on his bike)
Over the past month I:
rearranged the living room
bought new carpets for the living room (Boo peed on the old ones)
added new decorations to my shadow boxes
moved some pictures around
purchased a new lamp
found new pillow covers at Pottery Barn
hung a big mirror
covered a wall with fabric
painted the hall
and.... got new curtains.
I like the new look. You might wonder, What's left? Funny to think that there is still soooo much to do. To bad I don't know how to hand dry wall or cabinets and put on new counter tops. Or refinish floors, frame windows, install baseboards......I could go on. My house may be done in 10 years or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment