My children were neglected for about an hour. Tias was nipping and clinging to my legs, Jonas was trying to help. They make it soooo easy to get things done around here.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Success Story
I took on a project, and for once in my life...it turned out as I had envisioned! All too often, I have a plan in my head and once it's done, I almost always wish I had done something differently. You see, when we added central air and heat to the house (about 1 1/2 years ago) we had to remove the wall heater so the gas from that could be used for the new heater. Well, it left a gaping hole in the wall that, I'm sad to say, remained there until today. I finally took matters into my own hands. I bought some fabric from Joanns and covered the wall. I love it!! I love the fabric!! It was easy to do and it's so much nicer to look at now. I wish I had taken a before picture so you could have seen the two extremes, but here is my finished product:
My children were neglected for about an hour. Tias was nipping and clinging to my legs, Jonas was trying to help. They make it soooo easy to get things done around here.
My children were neglected for about an hour. Tias was nipping and clinging to my legs, Jonas was trying to help. They make it soooo easy to get things done around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment