PS I know grandma, it's just how I was.
Friday, January 23, 2009
A Man of Many Questions
His name is Jonas. Now I have heard this about kids. They hit a stage where all they do is ask question after question. Well, we're there. In the car, at the store, on a run, in the house, wherever, whenever, there is always a question. I always answer his questions, even the hard ones. Like, "How is your belly so big?" as he pushes on my boob. Or, "How is my pee pee small?" (He never uses the word "why" now matter how many times I model it.) I answer in hopes that we may have a moment of silence, but, each answer I give is unfailingly followed up with another question. These never ending question and answer episodes make for long car rides to Grammys, distracting shopping trips and extra out of breath runs! Would I trade this stage of childhood for another? No way. His curiosity drives me wild...in a good way.
PS I know grandma, it's just how I was.
PS I know grandma, it's just how I was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The funny things is...Alec is still in the "how" stage and he's almost 13!!!
I think it's time to start playing the Weezer song for him..."My name is Jonas..."
Post a Comment