Jonas is really into riding his bike. Every morning he says, "It's a great day for a bike ride, isn't it mommy?" Woody and I bought him this bike for his birthday and it makes motorcycle sounds. Last night he said, "I wish I could ride my bike in the dark." When I told him it was too cold, he answered, "But I like the cold." He is such a little person now. His vocabulary amazes me daily. I took a little time to enjoy the view from the compound.
I'm the wife of Woody, mom of two boys and four dogs. Somedays I think I'm going insane, but I love my life and wouldn't change a thing. Here is only a snapshot of our daily life. Call this blog what you will: a place to vent, a place to brag, a place to reflect, a place to share thoughts.... You'll hear a lot about my family and my many blessings. I owe all the goodness to God and look to find thankfulness in the struggles He presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment