Seriously, if you saw my child with no clothes on, you may think he was beaten. He has so many scrapes, bruises, cuts... it's just pitiful! He cut both elbows by crashing on his bike, and now the scab keeps getting knocked and he'll find blood dripping down his arm (which completely freaks him out). He absolutely refuses to wear Bandaids, always has (it's not even an option). I told him today that I was happy to let him play outside when he put a Bandaid over his cut....he chose to stay inside (that is huge). He, of course, put up a fight. Then, he'd bring me his non bleeding elbow and say, "Wook, it's aw better." Ya, he must think I'm an idiot.
Oh, by the way, I think I'm in trouble... the boys are already starting to wrestle.



Tias loves it!
1 comment:
So cute. Jonas is quite the negotiator =)
Post a Comment