Obama's whole campaign was centered around change. The question is, can he deliver? Yesterday was his first day in office. We had a major change here on the compound. Tias slept in his crib for the first time. And.....he didn't wake up to eat until 4:16am!!!! That was 7 hours and 16 minutes of straight sleep. By far a record for us! At 4:16 he ate and fell back to sleep, in his crib, in his room, until 7:00. For those of you who know the ins and outs of my kids, this was AMAZING! Woody and I actually had the bed to ourselves all night long. So, I don't know if America is any better today, but I know the compound is. Pray that this continues for us.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Change
Obama's whole campaign was centered around change. The question is, can he deliver? Yesterday was his first day in office. We had a major change here on the compound. Tias slept in his crib for the first time. And.....he didn't wake up to eat until 4:16am!!!! That was 7 hours and 16 minutes of straight sleep. By far a record for us! At 4:16 he ate and fell back to sleep, in his crib, in his room, until 7:00. For those of you who know the ins and outs of my kids, this was AMAZING! Woody and I actually had the bed to ourselves all night long. So, I don't know if America is any better today, but I know the compound is. Pray that this continues for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes! No baby in the bed is definitely worth celebrating!
Yeah! Mandy your body is probably in shock with all that sleep.
Angie
Post a Comment