
Well, I got this new phone. My sweet husband actually let me pick it out. You might be thinking, "Well why shouldn't he?" The reason he could have said, "Give me the cheapest thing you got," is because this will be my fourth phone in 11 months. Yes, fourth, that's not a typo. In my defense (that's seems to be a line I use often) Jonas was somewhat responsible for the first encounter with water. The first one fell in the bathtub. Jonas was in the bathtub. The second was all Jonas' fault, he placed in a cup of water. You could say I definitely got good use out of the insurance we purchased, but they refused to cover me after phone three. Well, phone three was destined to be gone, and it was all my fault. First, I left it on the roof of my car and drove to the grocery store. A nice lady down the street tracked me down and returned the phone. Close one. A bit beat up, but fully functioning. Until, I put it in the washing machine. Apparently they don't like that. Now I have what may be the last phone my husband will ever get me. I'm trying to learn the ins and outs of it and laughed when both boys were dancing to the different ringtones this morning. It may not be an iphone, but its the fanciest phone I've ever had. Wish me luck.
1 comment:
Your 4th phone looks sweet! If you have texting, lets chat.
Post a Comment